The IDEAS group was formed as a means of providing multi-disciplinary services to children and their families. Of the eight people who started IDEAS in August 1992, Karen McIntosh remains as the director. New associates have been added over the years.
IDEAS provides Speech-Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology and Specialized Tutoring services to children, adolescents and families in and around the city of Calgary. Assessment, therapy, consultation and workshops are offered by each discipline. Interdisciplinary assessment and consultation services are available. We are located in the Willow Park Center with free parking.
What's New at IDEAS?
- Psychology Programs
- Social Skills Program (Coming Soon)
- Adult Psycho-educational assessments: Are you a mature student or thinking or returning to school? Has your child recently been diagnosed with ADHD and you see similar traits in yourself? Are you wanting to better understand your learning challenges or needing an updated assessment to access post-secondary or workplace accommodations? IDEAS is now offering comprehensive assessment and intervention services for adults.
- Occupational Therapy Programs
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Speech Therapy Groups are coming soon!
- Specialized Tutoring
- Writing Camp coming soon!
- New Associates